- Associate members are nurses in designated leadership roles who do not meet eligibility requirements for full NENZ membership or who do not wish to be part of the national group.
- Associates are able to participate in the regional meetings and the annual conference meeting.
- Associates are invited to attend national meetings being held in their particular region.
- Membership sits with the individual not the organisation.
Associate (individual) membership: $50.00 per annum
- Full members are the most senior nurse/s in major health provider organisations, nursing education providers, including but not limited to: DHB's, PHO's, Hospice, Aged and Residential Care, Private Hospitals, Dept of Corrections, Ministry of Defence, Plunket, Family Planning, Universities, Nursing Council and Ministry of Health.
- Full members are able to attend national group meetings, attend the AGM and have voting rights.
- Membership sits with the organisation, so continues if the lead nurse leaves.